Thursday, October 2, 2008

Naptime?


Zach is really struggling with naps these days. It is almost 100% a direct result of our schedule during the week that impacts Zach not getting a nap. However, I have been trying to make time in the afternoons for Zach to nap. Well, he pretty much refuses to get in his bed and take a real nap. So his naps occur in really random places at really random times. Today was no exception and I will let the pictures do the telling...



he was watching Drew play a game on the computer...



it was not enough to keep this tired boy awkake...

after lunch...it was all he could take!

2 comments:

laurie said...

poor tired baby. . . at least he's flexible about where he sleeps :-)

Nikki said...

Hi Amy! I am done your blog and have tried emailing it to you a few times today, but each time it gets returned! Does there happen to be another email address I can send it to? I know you mentioned this happened to you when you tried emailing me, so maybe they are going through , or maybe I just have to keep trying- I am not sure!! Try emailing me in response at ncochrane3@hotmail.com or if that doesn't work just leave a comment on one of my blogs. This is what I came up with- http://test1-11.blogspot.com/ So just let me know if you want changes and then I will add it in!

Thanks!!